History

From 1866 to 1928, this beautiful place was the Fitzgerald Family Farm. Peg Hoban bought the property in the late 1930s, adding parcels of land to the lot until it was big enough to start a girls camp. Camp Marlyn, a name given by combining the first three letters of her first name, Margaret, with the last three letters of the Camp Mother’s name, Evelyn Boynton.

Claudette Meier was the next owner (1965), continuing its use as a girls camp until 1995, under the direction of Leona Jenkins from 1990-1995. Around that time, the Lodge and a few other buildings on the property were converted for year-round use and the old farm became the Owl’s Nest Conference Center.

In 2005 the, now 236 acre property, was purchased by Deb, who brought current day Bluewater Farm into existence. Through her tremendous efforts, Bluewater has become a true community where people live and come to share special occasions with their most beloved friends and family.

Contact Bluewater Lodge

Message Us

Please fill out the following information and we will respond as soon as possible.